Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I am back

Merry Christmas! It has been awhile since I have written anything but I am back....I hope!



Like many of you, life gets crazy and we tend to get caught up in the daily routine of life.  This causes us to loose track of the stuff that makes us truly happy! Currently, I am taking a one week social media break (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even Pinterest). I hope this will help me to reset my priorities, make me realize I DO have time to work on my goals and focus on being happy. 

My plan for this year, is to use this space to documentation of my road to 40 ( #roadto40). I have made a lot of goals and plans for the next 11 months and I hope documenting my progress will help me stay on track.

I would love for you to follow along and share your goals, dreams, and plans for 2019 and beyond!

You can also follow along via Instagram @srenner0514 BUT wait until next week, we are on a break!  


No comments:

Post a Comment