Thursday, June 8, 2017

Daily Fun




In a perfect world I would put something fun into every day. As we all know, life does not always work that way, but we sure can try. I am sure you have all read about how showing gratitude everyday makes people happier. I do agree with this practice but I also think it is important to take time out to do something FUN!  I am not suggesting that you abandon your job and head to the beach daily. Just take 5-10 minutes to do something that you enjoy every day; it can really make a difference. Everyone has a different idea of fun but here are somethings I try to do for daily fun.
  • ·         Read a good book or magazine
  • ·         Act silly with my husband. This could be singing off key (that is the only way I sing by the way) or doing some silly dance in the kitchen or living room.
  • ·         Having dinner out with a some wine or a margarita
  • ·         Visiting a winery (which we recently did and you can see photos below)
  • ·         Spending time relaxing outside. This is also why I like visiting wineries!
  • ·         Day dreaming about the future (dream job, vacations, even house remodeling ideas)
  • ·         Snuggling with my fur babies
  • ·         Catching up with a friend you have not seen in awhile
What do you do for daily fun? 

Here is some of the fun that we had this past month......

 The hubby and I went to Aruba with my mom and brother for a week. It was a so beautiful and relaxing. I would recommend putting this on "your places to visit" list.

 My step son graduated from high school. I am not how this possible, we was 4 years old just yesterday.
 My youngest fur baby loves to snuggle. Look at that little sleepy face, I could just look at her all day.
 Last Saturday we went to a local pub and had this gigantic pretzel and samples a few delicious craft beers. 
 After the pub we headed over to a winery in our area. The weather was amazing that day and the view as beautiful. We enjoyed a glass of wine on their patio over looking the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment